Thursday, October 15, 2009

ahhhh!!!

Okay, so I haven't heard from my husband in two days.....I was starting to get antsy....until this morning my phone starts ringing at around 9am!!!!!

I get super excited and say, "Honeeeeyyyy!!! I love you!" as my formal greeting. And the voice on the other end says in a groggy voice...."Heeeyyyyy boo, I'm sick." My heart sinks. He has a cold and the whole time I could barely understand the words that he spoke, but I didn't want to keep saying, "What did you say?".....I mean, I barely get to talk to him anyway. I managed to get this out of him:

*He hasn't slept but four hours the last three days.....last night he was actually in the middle of writing an op order and he literally fell asleep writing. He said you can actually see on the page where he fell asleep. Poor thing...

*He hasn't been eating hardly anything.....yesterday's intake- breakfast, banana- lunch, granola bar- dinner, muffin- wow.....all that work and hardly any food. No wonder he is sick.....and it's not like they sit all day.....they are running and moving and running some more.

*He also said that there is so many great learning tools and facilities here but everyone is so so tired to do anything. There are losing out on good opportunity, I believe.

His frustration is building daily, I think. He needs to be home. I'm helpless.....I couldn't even sleep last night because God wanted me to pray for him even when I didn't know about his lack of sleep and sickness. Please pray for his health and sleep and frustrations to get better. ON a good note, I went to post last night to participate in a company "shout out" for the soldiers when they return from "the box". Elijah probably won't even see that I was there because of all the babies being held up.....but at least I can say I was there and be truthful! ;) It's a surprise! ahhhhh.......my sweet husband.

Mrs. H

1 comment:

  1. mrs.h....lovin the blog! thanks for all the updates. sorry i do not get to comment more. :( your home is beautiful!! so very glad eli has you.

    much love...amanda

    ReplyDelete