Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Growing Little H, part 2.

I know some of ya'll have had some laughs of me putting belly pics up, but laugh on......I'm still continuing (Shane and Rebekah).  :)  Here is weeks 14 and 15- I'm skipping a few weeks.  These last couple weeks we found out that our Baby is a little bigger, so our due date got moved up one week!  We are now due May 10th and will hopefully be finding out if Baby H is a boy or girl on Dec. 20th.

Before I post pictures, here are a few symptoms I've been experiencing:
-Nausea and vomiting (the worst and it's back!)
-Fatigue
-Runny nose this entire time
-Random hiccups I think they are funny


14 weeks
 15 weeks
Besides the sickness, I enjoy being pregnant.....and we are excited to meet Baby H!!!!  You should see how cute E is with baby already....

No comments:

Post a Comment