Monday, August 29, 2011

Stalled....

So.....I have not hit my goal.....yet.  I've hit a little bit of a wall and I keep finding excuses not to get back on my plan.  I have gained about three pounds back, but I still feel much better.  The good news is, I've kept up my working out.  I'm up to 7.5 miles, and I feel great running these days.  I'm a bit spoiled though, as I run inside on the treadmill.  At least I'm still running, right?!


Here are a few recent pictures taken recently...I'm so happy to have FIVE beautiful and handsome nieces and nephews (Hint: I would like more pictures of them:))!!!
 E and E :)
 G-ma and Elsa....we love to dress her up!

 I got to hold Elsa the whole time we were in Best Buy....and she feel asleep on me.  Love this!
 This girl loves some TV! hah.
 Staying up!
Love giving Elsa kisses!
 The Kirkpatrick Family....:)
In Bend, Oregon with Momma H and Auntie Carolyn!  So much fun!
 Maria, a sweet girl I met here in MO.....left to go back to Washington state. Sad!

I'll get back on my goal plan soon.......just stalled for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment