It's a few weeks until my prince returns home!!!!! In the meantime, I have some pictures to share!!!
Me and Tiffani Taylor in action!!!! Tiffani Taylor is a local artist who painted the entire mural for the 4 yr. old little girl, Caitlyn. With 4 energy drinks and 17 hours straight, it was complete.
The family! See the little girl? She was soooo cute!
Move that bus~!
Shaun White.....he surprised the 11yr. old boy from the Simpson family.
Paul! He designed Caitlyn's room.
Tiffani with Ty......Tiffani was in the house until literally 2 minutes before the bus was moved. She got a picture! So glad!
This was Tiffani and I at the beginning of the day....so fresh and ready to go!!!More pictures to come! I ended up getting to go to a secret event that EHME did after the house was finished...it was so much fun! We got lots of pictures and I also have pictures with more of the cast!

Super Cool Meggsie! Can't wait to see more pics and I look forward to seeing your handy work when the show airs! Don't forget to let us know when!! Love ya bunches!
ReplyDelete