Wow, time is slowly going by fast! yeah, that confuses me too....
So, I graduate in Va in three weeks. I'm totally excited......but will still have eight more weeks of classes left. I'm finishing two big projects right now- one of which is a start-up company and the other is a project on a large company. I feel like I'm writing two books at the moment, hah. I'm also finishing a large group project and trying to come out of this semester with mostly A's. Oh! and....Glenn Beck is speaking at my graduation for those of you who watch Fox news (Dad).
Elijah, my sweet other half, should be arriving in America at some point soon.....I'm hoping and praying he makes it before my graduation. This is a big milestone for me. I want him to be there.....so I can show him a little of how my life used to be and where I went to college for 5 years. After graduation, Elijah and I plan to spend some time in NC and CO with parents and family. We will try to relax and enjoy our time......but two weeks is so short! That's all we get together for 2010. Which is weird to think about.
I'm doing okay. I'm a little overwhelmed right now with school and the excitement of my sweet man coming home keeps me awake at night. My parents came to visit last weekend-we went to watch the Liberty Mutual golf tournament-which was cool. My dad built us some shelves! My mom taught me a few more things on the sewing machine and actually added length to a new dress that I love! I needed last weekend with them.
I've also been trying to go to the beach one a week with girlfriends. I can't tell you how grateful I am to be surrounded by supportive army wives and friends. I'm also excited about the church I'm starting to get plugged into.
And.....I'm still working out. My clothes are getting baggy again.....Anywho, I'll post some pictures soon. Thank you for continued support. I am so blessed.
Your brother is jealous that you get to hear Glenn Beck speak live!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty blog! I'm glad you get two weeks, but that doesn't seem like very long!!!
ReplyDeletehi! runninginhiheels linked your blog to hers. congrats on your mba! i was an SPI intern the last semester it was at LU. looking forward to reading more from you!
ReplyDelete