Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Atlanta can be sketchy but we keep our class.

My mother-in-law and I with our stripes and glasses!!!!
My new sisters~ Amanda and Grace.
So, we had a blast in the big A-T-L last week....even if I did get sick the last day. Good thing I had two (you count Amanda) Doctors and a Nurse Practitioner on hand ;).
We.....
~stayed up late one night talking for almost two hours (Amanda and I)
~went to see the Swan House and civil war museum.
~enjoyed lunch at the infamous and pricey Buckhead Diner.
~went shopping-of course
~enjoyed two trips to the hotel hot tub- accompanied by chocolate truffles and lots of cute stories from the past.
~did more shopping
~ate at the most sketchy restaurant ever (I even have it on video).....but we keep our class.
It was so much fun- Thank you Mr. and Mrs. H for taking care of your girls ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment