So this month has gone by quickly, Praise God. Some days are easy, and some days I wish would go much faster. I spent Christmas in North Carolina.....New Year's with some Army wives/girlfriends/fiances in Georgia.......and I am now back home finishing my Master's Degree. My veil business is going smoothly and I'm in the process of making three at the moment. My job search, on the other hand, is not going as smooth. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough......maybe I'm still getting used to all these changes. Marriage, moving geographical locations, DEPLOYMENT, new friends, school, new house.....and new job? Sometimes I wonder if I'm ready. I'm ready!
Here is a list of my classes:
Global Economic Environment
Entrepreneurship
Accounting for Decision Making
Legal Issues in Business
Strategic Marketing Management
whew!....and then, I can walk at graduation!
I'm reading these books:
Love & Respect
Lies Young Women Believe (I'm leading a mentor-ship class and going through this book)
Infant Baptism
I'm working out like this:
3 times a week I....workout with another army wife at this nice gym (It's free!)
1 time a week I ......roller blade with another wife at church, don't laugh, hah
4 times a week I.....go walking with a sweet neighbor who also goes to the same church
2 times a week I.....do 30 minutes of p90x
I'm getting in good shape, hah.
I'm also:
missing my husband dearly!
praying more than ever
re-starting the budget (solo for a year)
finding a job
keeping the house up
mentoring a group of teenage girls
making wedding veils
watching kids....sometimes
SOCIALIZING!!!- hah
Pictures to come.....
is infant baptism by holstrom? i've heard its good...woudl love to know what you think of it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the veil business and on a great month. Also, I wasn't laughing about rollerblading -- I LOVE IT. :) I was so sad when my pair broke!
ReplyDeleteand Skyping/talking to your husband nearly every day! I love you!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy our gym work-outs, but I must say I feel guilty now, as that's the extent of my exercising for the week, no rollerblading, walking and video work outs for me! I feel lazy now! =)
ReplyDelete